புதன், 1 செப்டம்பர், 2021

Obedience is important, not relationship

 

*Obedience is important, not relationship*

-Eddy Joel Silsbee

 

All praise and honor to the name of God …

 

Physical relations were superior in the eyes of the people.

 

When people gathered at a place informed Jesus:

Behold, your mother and your brothers are waiting for you - Mt 12:47

(it was asked to Him as to give priority for them. Matthew 12:46)

 

Notice the immediate response of Jesus Christ :

“Whoever *does the will of my Father* who is in heaven, he is my brother and sister and mother. Mt. 12:50

 

We also notice such statement elsewhere when a women says:

Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed! - Luke 11:27

 

But Jesus Replied, "Blessed are those who hear the word of God *and keep it*." Luke 11:28

 

At an another place Jesus said:

He who *does the will of my Father* in heaven enters into the kingdom of heaven, and says to me: 'Lord! O Lord! But he who says, will not come into it. Matt 7:20

 

No claim of rights be claimed like…

that I know him,

he is my old friend,

he is my brother-in-law,

he is my uncle,

he is my cousin,

my father is the pastor,

my cousin is the deacon,

my own uncle is the elder,

my friend is the bishop etc *in Christianity*.

 

Yes,

Physical relations,

Knowing Christ,

For your vibrant preaching talents,

Keeps whispering Halleluah, praise the Lord always,

Singing spiritual songs,

Talents of conducting worship service enthusiastically,

God does not recognize us !!

These are all our deeds alone !!

 

All He expects is:  *Just obedience to the word of God* !!

 

It is the Father who binds us together as a part of the body of Christ - not in the fleshly relationship, but in obedience to Christ's command. Acts 2:47

 

*Eddy Joel Silsbee*

Preacher - Kaniyakulam Church of Christ,

Whatsapp : +91 8144 77 6229

Email:  joelsilsbee@gmail.com

https://kaniyakulamcoc.wordpress.com/2021/09/01/obedience-is-important-not-relationship/
Print Friendly and PDF

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக